We never tire of the beauty here

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Today the computer goes inside, rightside, upside down in a box for a journey to Salt Lake City. Tim says that we will leave by 10 am Monday morning, but I know it will be closer to 7. I love him, he's predictable. Of course we are a little on edge trying to get in a few good-byes to our friends as well as get things in boxes--hope we don't get the two mixed up. We have most things done, but it's not over until it's over. Phil and Kim will pick up any pieces we leave behind. After 6 months of working on this departure we should be more than ready. Thanks to all of our friends for their wonderful support and love. Friends make us who we are and help us to get a glimpse of our potential. I love you. I include my wonderful daughters and daughter-in-laws my friends and feel so blessed.... Shanon is still suffering with morning sickness. We pray that that will soon end. No matter that millions of women have gone through it over the ages, it is still the "pits!" The prize is at the end and it is worth it! TTFN my dear friends and family.

1 comment:

meagan said...

Shanon's pregnant?! I'm liking the blog and hoping for more. How is the mission going so far?